I’ve made some improvements to the Church Admin Plugin in v0.52
Main menu – vastly improved with drag and drop and close
Rota management – the rota now uses autocomplete to store people in their job! You can also email the rota out to participants
Sermons – can now be uploaded and podcasted – mosts hosts have an upload limit of 8MB, so there is a facility to add already uploaded files that perhaps you have ftp’d.
The cache of emails is now stored in a subdirectory the uploads directory – with a redirect in the old directory.
Photos You can upload photos for people, but not much use is made of them yet
- Activation errors
- Tied up code and initialise all variables more correctly
- Functions that require people to be in the directory first only show when directory is populated.
- Shortcodes page in the menu to list all the shortcode options
- Photos in the directory as an option
- Bible passages in the sermon uploader
- Rewrite of the calendar module – with ical support
- Instruction Manual
Writing and updating the plugin is pretty time consuming but fun and largely fuelled by coffee, so if you like, please thank me with a brew!…