Okay, so I am a late adopter, but I am loving Evernote to keep quotes, notes and clippings for future use! Best of all it is free!
Evernote works on all platforms and most devices and synchronises your notes to the cloud, so they are available across your devices. It has a super search engine to find that information fast!
I have created a notebook for different areas of focus – a key one for me is “Books Read”. I then create a note for each book and paste in quotes from that book that I want to keep for future use. In my next post, I’ll show you how to get your Kindle highlights into Evernote quickly!
I like me you are just getting started with Evernote, then this ebook Evernote Essentials
by Brett Kelly is well worth a look. He was hired by Evernote to be their technical communications manager after they read it!
It’s a 95 page pdf book, with over 12,000 copies sold and just $29.
Here’s how the author describes it…
- Get up and running with Evernote quickly
- Learn how simple it is to save information to your Evernote account from almost anywhere
- Discover the best ways to organize your Evernote account so your information is easy to find later
- Understand how easily Evernote integrates with everything you’re already using
- Start using Evernote’s newest features immediately
How are you using Evernote?